1. Put safety covers on the electrical sockets.
2. All the cables of the electrical appliances must be hidden. Baby shouldn’t reach the cables.
3. Windows must have locks or guard rails.
4. For the duplex houses, there must be doors at the beginning and end.
5. The stuff that baby can climb on must be away from the Windows.
6. Glass doors must be changed with the unbreakable doors.
7. Fixate the doors with some stuff like plastic hooks or locks.
8. Some door locks may be at a low level. You must change the location of the locks with an upper location because your baby may be locked in a room.