1/2 lb. bean curd 1/2 oz. dried shrimp 1 tsp. chili oil 1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. soy sauce
A pinch of minced scallion and ginger Salt to taste To Prepare:
1. Cut the bean curd into 1-5 cm. cubes. Rinse with boiling water several times, then place it on a plate to cool.
2. Soak the dried shrimp in boiling water for three minutes, then drain off the water. Mix the shrimp with all the seasonings, and pour the mixture over the bean curd.
6 oz. bean curd
4 oz. dried jellyfish soaked in water
2 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. vinegar
A pinch each of minced scallion and garlic
Salt to taste To Prepare:
1. Cut the bean curd into 1.5 cm. cubes, soak it in boiling water for a few minutes, then set aside on a separate plate.
2. Shred the jellyfish and scald it. Cool the jellyfish in cold water, then drain off the water.
3. Mix the jellyfish with all the seasonings, then pour it over the bean curd.